B2 Spice AD v4's Graphs and Timing Diagrams
With B2 Spice A/D v4's improved graphing module, we have taken B2 Spice A/D 2000's flexible graphs and have made it even even more powerful than ever.
Some of the graph's capabilities include:
- analog and digital signals in one graph
- user editable signal list - display only the plots that you want
- cartesian graph
- smith charts
- polar plots
- custom plots - add your own plots using our library of mathematical functions
- combine plots and digital signals from any other graph, circuit, or simulation result
- independent plotting scales
- optional independent graphs for each signal
- precise measurements between any two points on a graph - click one to mark the first point and hold and drag the mouse. The X and Y difference are displayed at the bottom of the legend.
- show next maximum and minimum and zero crossing command locates and labels these points on the plot.
- log for both X and Y axes
- selectable graph fonts and plot colors
- stretch vertical/horizontal
- custom zoom
- "deep" subcircuit plotting
- signal family grouping
- easy copy and paste export to other programs to quickly put together reports