B2 Spice v.5 Features
Click on one of the features to find out more about the rich features of B2 Spice v.5
Take the brand new flash movie tour
Redesigned User Interface - toolbar, tab, and button driven for more intuitive control - fewer obscure menu commands to control program.
Virtual Instruments - oscilloscope, ammeter, voltmeter, wattmeter, distortion meters, and MORE.
"Live Circuit" Parameters that can be altered as a simulation is running. Results displayed on virtual instruments or on the schematic via circuit animation
Curve Tracer to plot the behavior of a device before you place it in your circuit.
Simulation mode - continuous transient simulation
"Real-world" devices model performance of actual parts such as capacitors, resistors, and inductors.
Circuit Wizard to step you through the creation of the most commonly used circuit configurations
Graphing module - complete control over all aspects of the graph.
Tabbed window projects to keep all the documents in a project in one Window.
See how B2 Spice compares with Intusoft ICAP/4
On top of the already extensive features of B2 Spice A/D v4.
- Circuit Visualization to display the actual current flow through the circuit and the relative voltage relationships by varying the wire's display color.
- Quick, easy, and intuitive schematic entry
- New feature: export to and import from Eagle, a world leader in PCB software.
- 12 powerful tests
- 25,000 digital and analog parts including hundreds of REALISTIC behavioral models for such parts as resistors, inductors and capacitors.
- Parameterized subcircuits
- Create a part from any circuit
- Password protected defects
- Shared models
- Database editor to import and manage the library of parts
- Integrated symbol editor
- A Pentium class or later processor is required.
- 256Mb RAM minimum
- Windows 2000 / XP recommended. Fully compatible with Vista and 7.