B2.Spice A/D 2014 Features
Visit our all-new B2.Spice A/D Wiki site for a wealth of documentation and educational resources including 15 tutorial lessons.
Click on one of the links below to find out more about the rich feature set of B2.Spice A/D:
- Redesigned User Interface - more intuitive control using toolbars, tabs, and buttons.
- Virtual Instruments - oscilloscope, ammeter, voltmeter, wattmeter, distortion meters, and MORE.
- "Live Circuit" Parameters that can be altered as a simulation is running. Results are displayed on virtual instruments or on the schematic via circuit animation.
- Parts Browser with customizable Parts Palette.
- Curve Tracer circuits to plot the behavior of an active device before you place it in your circuit.
- Simulation mode - continuous transient simulation
- Multiple level tests - Parameter Sweeps or Monte Carlo Analysis in ANY test.
- "Real-world" devices model performance of actual parts such as capacitors, resistors, and inductors.
- Circuit Wizard to step you through the creation of the most commonly used circuit configurations
- Graphing module - complete control over all aspects of the graph.
- Tabbed Window projects to keep all the documents in a project in one Window.
- Cross-Probing that interactively updates the graph as you add or move the probes around the circuit.
- Circuit Visualization to display the actual current flow through the circuit and the relative voltage relationships by varying the wire's display color.
- Quick, easy, and intuitive Schematic Entry with a large set of keyboard shortcuts.
- 12 powerful Test (analysis) types
- 25,000 digital and analog Parts including hundreds of REALISTIC behavioral models for such parts as resistors, inductors and capacitors.
- Shared process models and parameterized subcircuit models
- Device Editor with integrated Symbol Editor for importing and managing parts libraries and creating new database parts from any circuit
- Full Netlist compatibility and operability
- A Pentium class or later processor
- 256Mb RAM minimum
- Windows 8 recommended but fully compatible with Windows 7